Singapore Fide Fashion Week III

Feeling like in a fairy tail in first row!


Watching a French Couture runway in first row was a dream come true!!

Ver un desfile de Alta Costura francesa en primera fila fue un sueño hecho realidad!!

There could not be another runway I was dying to see but Julien Fournié : French Couture. As amazing as I expected, it screamed Winter in loud. White, cream, brown, bronce and black colors were the protagonist, but what I loved the most were the fabrics. Suits made of leather and dresses made of mink captivated me. 

No había otro desfile que tuviera más ganas de ver que Julien Founrié: Alta Costura Francesa, un sueño. Tan impresionante como esperaba, la colección gritaba invierno por todo lo alto. Blanco, crema, marrón, bronce y negro fueron los colores elegidos pero lo mejor fueron los tejidos. Trajes de cuero y vestidos de visón. 
Like the other days of this Fashion Week, I didn´t take such a good pictures (I was too excited and the light wasn´t the best!), but I still wanna show you my picks from the night!!

Como en los otros días de esta Fashion Week, no he conseguido muy buenas fotos (estaba demasiado concentrada en el show, y la luz no era la mejor), pero aún así quiero enseñarte mis elecciones!!




The length to the knee make a great  lady look, and the big shoulder pads made the rest. I love this skirt length is going from Haute Couture to street style this winter!!

El largo justo hasta la rodilla es el toque más lady, y las gigantes hombreras hacen el resto. Me encanta que este largo esté saliendo de la alta costura y llegando también a la calle!! 


You can call me Cruella-de-Vil, but this was my favorite!! (sorry for the quality of the pics!) The leather suit with the fur stole may sounds too much together, but once you see it, it is just the perfect mix!! Wilde but keeping the French lady finesse.  

Puedes llamarme Cruela de Vil, pero este es mi favorito!! (Siento que la foto sea tan mala!) El traje de chaqueta de cuero junto a una estola de pelo puede parecer demasiado, pero una vez que lo ves junto te das cuenta de que es la unión perfecta!! Salvaje pero manteniendo la delicadeza de la cásica dama francesa. 


One of the most impactant designs was this full vint made dress. 

Uno de los diseños más impactantes fue este vestido de visón.






And for a long night dress, I call this one!! Just love the dark and sexy baby doll style mixed with the delicate and daring downpart. 

Y para un vestido de noche me pido este!! Me encanta la mezcla del estilo Baby doll con el toque oscuro y sexy del tejido combinados con la parte de abajo delicada y atrevida. 



The designer


And, once more, Thank you so much Stephanie for this wonderful experience!! As soon as I have a little of time I will upload my last  Singapore Fashion Week post, even if it is a short at this one because I´m almost in finals and I don´t have the time for writing that I would like. 

Y, una vez más, Muchísimas gracias Stephanie por esta maravillosa experiencia!! Tan pronto com opueda subiré my última entrega de la Semana de la Moda de Singapur, aunque sea tan corta como esta, porque estoy casi en exámenes y no me da tiempo a escribir tanto como me gustraía. 



And, this is me!! 

Primark dress
Zara leather jacket
Zara necklace
Pedro del hierro shoes
Zara clutch



Love, 
Adri

This entry was posted on 22 oct 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply